Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day Two


Today, I am lifting up the country of Mali in prayer. This country is 60% unreached. Only 20% of children go on to a secondary education. This is one of the poorest nations in the world. Find out more about Mali and it's specific prayer needs here.

Yesterday, I shared part of my study of the Word. Today, I am still working through that, so I won't share that part.

Today I am very thankful for my awesome husband who enjoys studying with me.


I am a very lucky girl.

I think if every assignment I have for these Liberty classes is like this, I will love it, and never want to stop.

I love being able to read the Word, study the Word, and then discuss the Word with Josh. 


I love asking him questions. 
I love debating the answers with him.
I love knowing him better through times like this.

I love sitting in the floor, Bibles, commentaries, books, computer, us.... All spread out everywhere, spending time together, talking about things that matter.

God really provided me with best possible companion.


In case you were wondering, our topic of study centered around Luke 24:13-35.This is where Jesus appears to the two men on the road to Emmaus.

If anyone wants to answer this question, feel free...
Why did God sovereignly keep the two men from recognizing Jesus?

Apparently, I may be one of the only people in my class who believes God kept them from knowing, and not some other factor.

They should have read their commentaries ;-D


Anyway, I'll leave everyone with a song I have enjoyed very much today...

You may think its not your thing in the beginning, but the lyrics are pretty encouraging so give it a shot. In fact, do yourself a favor, and give Passion's whole 2011 cd a shot.


http://www.operationworld.org/country/malt/owtext.html

No comments:

Post a Comment